‘Mayweather Is Too Small’ McGregor Brags Ahead Of Money-Spinning Bout

Mayweather
American UFC fighter, Conor McGregor has boasted that he will knock Floyd Mayweather unconscious in four rounds as the pair came face-to-face for the first time ahead of their bout in August.
The duo of McGregor and Mayweather took to the stage for their press conference in Las Vegas ahead of a much anticipated bout that will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in same city on 26 of August, 2017.
McGregor took to the stage to brag about his chances of beating Mayweather who has never lost a bout, he said:
‘On August 26, this man will be unconscious, he’s too small, he’s too frail.
‘I will come out and paint many pictures. I can fight in my styles. I can dazzle him.
‘He will be unconscious inside four rounds. He’s not experienced this. I don’t fear him. This is a limited set of rules that makes this half a fight. If this was a fight, it wouldn’t even take one round.
‘All I need is a gum shield and I’m good to go. I’m just feeling so good, I can’t even contain it.
‘[The press conference] was a good back and forth.
‘It’s all noise at the end of the day. The fight is the fight. We’re going to get in and we’re going to fight.’
The pair are expected to tour several cities ahead of the money-spinning match.

Post a Comment

0 Comments