Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji and Jim Iyke have put their differences aside for a good cause. They have settled their dispute and even hung out together at Linda’s office in Lekki, Lagos.
Jim shared some photos from his visit on Instagram and wrote;
“YDO brainstorm with my sis Linda Ikeji at Linda Ikeji Media. #OurVoiceMustBeHeard #LIGHTHASCOME #YDPChronicles”.
About four or five years ago, the two stars were engaged in a hot social media fight over a misunderstanding on some blog post. Although Jim later apologized after realizing his mistake.
A year after the Fracas, Linda posted a topless photo of the actor with the caption ‘Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack’ and added the following underneath, ‘Every time I write about this dude he comes after me on Twitter, but I must do my job na…lol. Nice body’
Jim got wind of the post and called Linda a ‘hermaphrodite’.
Check out more photos.