“Bad Girls Club” alumni, Natalie Nunn, recently announced her pregnancy with a Nude Shoot and the social media is going haywire with opinions divided on the X-rated stunt.
Natalie and her husband Jacob Payne are understandably excited after they suffered a miscarriage early last year when Natalie was 2-and-a-half months pregnant.
The mum-of-a-girl-to-be revealed that she is five months pregnant with their first child and to announce the addition to their family, Natalie and her husband decided to do a celebratory nude shoot.
Natalie said of the pregnancy and what it meant to her, “Being a mother will change a lot but never who I am as a person! I feel I have toned down a lot and have focused on family, my husband, my health, fitness, staying in shape, and now my child will be number one on the top of my list.”
See Photos below…
nude7 nude6 nude5 nude4 nude3 nude2 nude1